ERP BI Analyst
Manager – Data and Integration
The ERP BI Business analyst should have thorough knowledge of business reporting requirements of each functional area including Finance, Manufacturing, Service, Procurement, Projects, Sales and Customer Service. This role is responsible for gathering business requirements and designing and developing reports/dashboards as per the business needs. In this role, Candidate will be engaging with stakeholders and should be able to communicate with a wide variety of people like global employees, third-party and technology teams. This position will be responsible for providing BI solution’s design, architecture, and delivery as well as data cubes/warehousing solution and implementation of it. Must have strong hands-on experience with ETL in Dynamics 365 FO/AX and legacy databases.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 + Years of demonstrated experience providing BI solutions especially with D365 FO/AX 2012 in manufacturing sector.
- Expertise knowledge of SQL and ETL tools.
- 5 years of experience working with SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Cube processing, Data warehousing and data modeling.
- 5 years of experience working with PowerBI and data models.
- 3 years of experience working with Azure Synapse, Azure data factory and pipelines and store procedures.
- 3 years of experience in delivering reports using star schema with Enterprise data warehouse
- Expertise in Office tools especially Excel.
- Working knowledge of D365 FO/Dynamics AX 2012 is essential.
- Familiarity with Export to Data Lake would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Be an owner of requirement gathering, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions for the Client globally but more focused on EMEA region
- Document the requirements and create TDDs
- Develop, test and deploy ETL jobs using Boomi/Azure Data factory, Azure Analysis Services and store procedures
- Develop SSRS, PowerBI and Excel reports as per the need using different sources like Data warehouse, OLTP databases or Blob
- Work with Offshore teams to develop and deliver BI solutions
- Own the release process of the reporting solutions and work with Ops team for timely deployments of BI solutions
- Be a team player in complex matrix global organization within BI team
- Working with a global BI team to Design, implement and maintain Data warehousing and reports.
- Implement security architecture for BI solution.
- Strong business acumen with technical background
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and build strong relationships with business and IT leaders, project team members and users
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Results oriented
- Open to work in global 24X7 environment when needed
Together at Altum
Catapulting you to success, without letting your life pass by!
Being an altummer
We strongly believe and offer a life at and beyond work. All work and no play is as obsolete as the dinosaur, isn’t it?
Chance to grow
Altummers (the team at altum) are always encouraged to learn, innovate and explore life out of their ‘comfort’ zones.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow, a handsome compensation, work and life in the same tune and plush workspaces to work in, utopia found!
We are grateful too
We do not just work to bring in more technological advances, we also work for creating a better and happier world too!