We are seeking a Project Manager responsible for building a strong coordination between Client & Internal Team Member for Effective Output and to manage day to day project requirements.The Project Manager is the single source of keeping everyone focused towards the goals and objective of the project deliverables. The candidate needs to possess unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.Ultimately, the role of the Project Manager is to become a hub & glue that’s holding everything together and leading their teams to create impressive work and build client relationships. They need to make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
- Project Management Skills
- Experienced & Certified in Scrum Alliance certifications
- Effective Communication Skills
- MUST be an expert in at least one of the Project Management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Smart sheet, Confluence, and other related communications tools.
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- lead all scrum team activities and manage related artifacts.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies like Agile.
- Should have knowledge about Agile techniques such as: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc
- Understanding about DevOps (CI/CD), TDD, BDD will be an added advantage.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Coordination of change requests.
- Use technology to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of the system.
- Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables.
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Conduct post-project evaluation.
- Ability to drive multiple Projects.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in technology, frameworks, and process.
- Certifications in PMI, PMP and Six Sigma will be an added advantage.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent.
Together at Altum
Catapulting you to success, without letting your life pass by!
Being an altummer
We strongly believe and offer a life at and beyond work. All work and no play is as obsolete as the dinosaur, isn’t it?
Chance to grow
Altummers (the team at altum) are always encouraged to learn, innovate and explore life out of their ‘comfort’ zones.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow, a handsome compensation, work and life in the same tune and plush workspaces to work in, utopia found!
We are grateful too
We do not just work to bring in more technological advances, we also work for creating a better and happier world too!