Sr. Software Developer
Minimum 8 years
We are seeking Sr. Software Developers responsible for building strong, scalable, maintainable, enterprise grade applications. Primary technology stack to be used is latest .NET including Asp.Net MVC, Web API, UI Frameworks like Angular, and React. Primary responsibility will be to analyze the requirements, prepare detailed technical design, develop the application and provide production support as & when required. Candidates will be participating in all stages of SDLC starting from requirements, design, development, QA support, DevOps & Production Support. Candidates will be responsible for overall team delivery for the project assigned. Candidate will be responsible for working closely with the client & rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Maintain code quality, coding standards and automation.
- Provide knowledge sharing to team members.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in the field of Software development mostly in .NET ecosystems.
- Must have handled projects independently including client communication.
- Excellent communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to deliver succinct, impactful and professional communication, and demonstrate the ability to easily adjust their communications to the appropriate audience.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of .NET ecosystems with building scalable web technologies.
- Proficient in C#.
- Proficient with Microsof t SQL Server with experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong understanding & implementation capabilities of object-oriented programming and its advanced concepts.
- Industry grade skills for writing reusable libraries, clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
Together at Altum
Catapulting you to success, without letting your life pass by!
Being an altummer
We strongly believe and offer a life at and beyond work. All work and no play is as obsolete as the dinosaur, isn’t it?
Chance to grow
Altummers (the team at altum) are always encouraged to learn, innovate and explore life out of their ‘comfort’ zones.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow, a handsome compensation, work and life in the same tune and plush workspaces to work in, utopia found!
We are grateful too
We do not just work to bring in more technological advances, we also work for creating a better and happier world too!