Sr. Software Developer
We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer responsible for building strong, scalable, maintainable, enterprise grade applications. Applications may range from Web Application to Desktop Application to Mobile Apps. Primary technology stack to be used is .Net Frameworks including ASP .Net Core, Asp.Net MVC, Web API, UI Frameworks like Angular, React, Cross Platform Frameworks like Xamarin etc. Primary responsibility will be to analyze the requirements, prepare detailed technical design, develop the application and provide production support as & when required. Candidates will be participating in all stages of SDLC starting from requirements, design, development, QA support, DevOps & Production Support. Candidate will be responsible for working closely with the client & rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Maintain code quality, coding standards and automatization.
- Provide knowledge sharing to team members.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 to 8 Years of experience in the field of Software development mostly in any of ASP.Net WebForms, MVC, Web API or ASP. Net Core.
- Must have handled projects independently including client communication.
- Excellent communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to deliver succinct, impactful and professional communication, and demonstrate the ability to easily adjust their communications to the appropriate audience.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework specifically in any of ASP.Net WebForms, MVC, Web API or ASP. Net Core(optional but prefered)
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Powerful experience in MVC, MVVM, Web API, Web Services etc.
- Experience in DevOps products preferably AzureDevOps, code improvement /refactoring tools.
- Strong understanding & implementation capabilities of object-oriented programming and its advanced concepts.
- Industry grade skills for writing reusable libraries, clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server with experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests. Must have experience in at least one Unit Testing Framework such as NUnit, XUnit or MSTest.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS. Experience in AzureDevOps is a plus point.
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Strong experience in .Net Core will be preferred.
- Working experience in any latest UI frameworks such as Angular, Reactive will be preferred.
- Working experience or Strong knowledge in cross platform Mobile Application Development Frameworks like Xamarin is a plus point.
- Detailed understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Strong knowledge in Agile.
Together at Altum
Catapulting you to success, without letting your life pass by!
Being an altummer
We strongly believe and offer a life at and beyond work. All work and no play is as obsolete as the dinosaur, isn’t it?
Chance to grow
Altummers (the team at altum) are always encouraged to learn, innovate and explore life out of their ‘comfort’ zones.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow, a handsome compensation, work and life in the same tune and plush workspaces to work in, utopia found!
We are grateful too
We do not just work to bring in more technological advances, we also work for creating a better and happier world too!