- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Maintain code quality, coding standards and automatization.
Knowledge and Experience
- Combine 2+ Years of experience in the field software development with any of below technology
- .Net Development specifically in ASP.Net MVC or ASP. Net Core.
- Good communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to deliver succinct, impactful and professional communication, and demonstrate the ability to easily adjust their communications to the appropriate audience.
- Strong knowledge of in either of the following
- .NET web framework specifically ASP.Net MVC & ASP. Net Core.
- Powerful experience in either MVC, MVVM, Web API, Web Services etc.
- Industry grade skills for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Strong understanding & implementation capabilities of object-oriented programming and its advanced concepts.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server or any other DBMS with experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience in Unit Testing Framework such as NUnit, XUnit or MSTest.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS. Experience in VSTS is a plus point.
- Detailed understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience in CI/CD products and code improvement /refactoring tools.
- Knowledge in Agile.
At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalentApply Now