Combine 2+ Years
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Maintain code quality, coding standards and automatization.
Knowledge and Experience
- Combine 2+ Years of experience in the field software development with any of below technology
- .Net Development specifically in ASP.Net MVC or ASP. Net Core.
- Good communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to deliver succinct, impactful and professional communication, and demonstrate the ability to easily adjust their communications to the appropriate audience.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of in either of the following
- .NET web framework specifically ASP.Net MVC & ASP. Net Core.
- Powerful experience in either MVC, MVVM, Web API, Web Services etc.
- Industry grade skills for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Strong understanding & implementation capabilities of object-oriented programming and its advanced concepts.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server or any other DBMS with experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience in Unit Testing Framework such as NUnit, XUnit or MSTest.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS. Experience in VSTS is a plus point.
- Detailed understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience in CI/CD products and code improvement /refactoring tools.
- Knowledge in Agile.
Together at Altum
Catapulting you to success, without letting your life pass by!
Being an altummer
We strongly believe and offer a life at and beyond work. All work and no play is as obsolete as the dinosaur, isn’t it?
Chance to grow
Altummers (the team at altum) are always encouraged to learn, innovate and explore life out of their ‘comfort’ zones.
Endless opportunities to learn and grow, a handsome compensation, work and life in the same tune and plush workspaces to work in, utopia found!
We are grateful too
We do not just work to bring in more technological advances, we also work for creating a better and happier world too!