We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer, candidates will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes the role extremely important for company success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. Candidates will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technologies. Candidates will be designing user interface workflows & prototypes for web & mobile applications.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Design & implement user experience interface which includes workflows, prototype, UI beautification for software application including web, mobile & desktop.
- Develop user experience which always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered business solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create a style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the product.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product. Work directly with product owner/client to understand business requirements and translate them in user centric workflows.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with users/ clients/ developers to ensure delivery of the best possible user experience.
- Strong & creative experience in creating prototypes, mock up & user workflows.
- Proficient in any of the industry tools such as Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who can lead their own work independently.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong knowledge in responsive web designing.
- Familiarity with print designs (Such as brochures, flyers, banners etc.).
At Least a Bachelor’s degree & preferrable degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is an added advantageApply Now